6 & 7/52 weeks of Happy~ Simple joys...
* Enjoying the Sunshine on Half term.
* Escaping to Cornwall for a few days.
* watching Sweet pea playing in my Mother's gypsy caravan.
* Looking at all the new little flowers and shoots in my Mother's cottage garden.
* Feeling like Spring is on its way...
* Playing in the woodland down by the river...chasing pooh sticks.
* Mother's cosy cottage fire.
* Lots of Walks in the warming Sun.
* Sweet pea watering the plants.
* Playing with the farm yard cats.
* Little red shoe that belonged to my Mother's first doll.
* getting my wellies muddy.
* Sweet pea with the farm yard buys...Something to brighten up our kitchen table.
* Sitting by the river bank with sun rays flickering through the late afternoon tree's.
* Looking through the Cornish hedgerows.
* Getting out side in the Sunny fresh air.
Hopping on a train home with a sleepy Sweet pea...
x Kazzy x